1.0 Brief Synopsis:
This is the second episode of the First@arts series â€œBusiness of the Artsâ€ where successful business art professionals coach interested participants on how to channel their art works for national and global competitiveness, while pursuing sustainable business practices in the industry.
This monthâ€™s episode is focused on â€œOvercoming Challenges as an Entrepreneurâ€ to be chaired by three prominent Icons in the Performing art industry with experience in Stage and Movie production.
Business of the Arts
…â€œOvercoming Challenges as an Entrepreneurâ€
– Art Icon1: Â Â Mrs Ayo Jaiyesimi of Thespian Family production house- (Topic- Starting and Staying Strong )
– Art Icon 2 â€“ Tosin Otudeko, Writer & Producer, The Garden Theatre (Topic- Surviving in an Ever Evolving Industry)
-Art Icon 3-Â Sola Adenugba, MD, David House Multimedia (Topic- Â Surviving in an Ever Evolving Industry)
4.0Â Session Objectives:
- To support the entire value chain within the performing art industry through stage or movie performance development
- To create a platform for mentorship among a growing profession peculiar to the youths â€œstage and movie makingâ€
- Provide consulting and advisory services as well as the needed financing for the industry
- To support the development of youths within the performing art industry inline with the FBN brand focus of YouFirst
- To empower performing art entrepreneurs with necessary business management trainings