1.0 Brief Synopsis:
This is the second episode of the First@arts series “Business of the Arts” where successful business art professionals coach interested participants on how to channel their art works for national and global competitiveness, while pursuing sustainable business practices in the industry.
This month’s episode is focused on “Overcoming Challenges as an Entrepreneur” to be chaired by three prominent Icons in the Performing art industry with experience in Stage and Movie production.
Business of the Arts
…“Overcoming Challenges as an Entrepreneur”
– Art Icon1: Mrs Ayo Jaiyesimi of Thespian Family production house- (Topic- Starting and Staying Strong )
– Art Icon 2 – Tosin Otudeko, Writer & Producer, The Garden Theatre (Topic- Surviving in an Ever Evolving Industry)
-Art Icon 3- Sola Adenugba, MD, David House Multimedia (Topic- Surviving in an Ever Evolving Industry)
4.0 Session Objectives:
- To support the entire value chain within the performing art industry through stage or movie performance development
- To create a platform for mentorship among a growing profession peculiar to the youths “stage and movie making”
- Provide consulting and advisory services as well as the needed financing for the industry
- To support the development of youths within the performing art industry inline with the FBN brand focus of YouFirst
- To empower performing art entrepreneurs with necessary business management trainings